- First aid antiseptic & oral debriding agent.
- 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide.
- Helps prevent risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes & burns.
- Aids in removal of phlegm, mucus or other secretions associated with sore mouth.
- 3% U.S.P.
- Plastic bottle is recyclable.
Equate 3% Hydrogen Peroxide 4 Pack
Equate 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Topical Solution may be used as a first aid antiseptic or as an oral debriding agent. This solution will help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. It also aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with a sore mouth. This topical solution is 3% U.S.P. and is a 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide. Reduce the risk of infection when you use Equate 3% Hydrogen Peroxide Topical Solution. Making the right health decisions can be challenging. With a complete range of products and simple solutions, Equate allows you to take care of your family with confidence. Item includes 4 32 oz. bottles.
Couldn’t find a product, click here to add a product of your choice