- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: By blending luscious botanical oils with spring water and quinine of the highest quality from the ‘fever trees’ from the eastern hill ranges of the Democratic Republic of Congo, we have created a delicious, award-winning tonic water
- FLAVOR: The subtle and supportive citrus and fruit notes are perfectly balanced by the bitterness of the quinine to create a uniquely clean and refreshing taste
- NATURALLY SOURCED: Our Fever-Tree Indian Tonic, made with naturally sourced quinine and botanicals, contains no artificial sweeteners, flavorings or preservatives
- PREMIUM MIXER: Perfect in a Gin and Tonic, Vodka and Tonic, or simply as a sophisticated soft drink on its own
- TEXTURE: High carbonation delivers the aromas and taste in a classic, refreshing style
Fever-Tree Indian Tonic Water – Case of 24
Sold by Whole Foods
Sold By Young’s Fine Wine & Spirits
Please be advised that the delivery of this product will be made on the next available business day. The business is currently closed on weekends.
Since its launch, the Fever-Tree range has received widespread acclaim from drinks critics, bartenders and gastronomes worldwide.
It is proudly served in 7 of the top 10 restaurants in the world. If 3/4 of your Gin & Tonic is the tonic, make sure you use the best!
Couldn’t find a product, click here to add a product of your choice