- KERRYGOLD PURE IRISH UNSALTED BUTTER: Our European style unsalted butter is made on family farms from the milk of grass-fed cows, who graze year round on lush Irish pastures, for a golden butter that’s perfect for baking.
- ALL-NATURAL BUTTER: Our unsalted butter has a higher butterfat content & is perfect for baking. Make flakier pie crusts with our all-natural unsalted butter made with the milk of grass-fed cows.
- KERRYGOLD BUTTER: Made from the milk of grass-fed cows, our pure Irish butter is rich and soft. From salted butter to unsalted, garlic and herb to reduced fat, Kerrygold butter elevates your dishes.
- MORE THAN BUTTER: Beloved for our richly flavorful butter, we put the same care and quality into our all-natural cheese, like our classic Dubliner, aged cheddar, Swiss, and Blarney Castle cheese.
- TASTE THE DIFFERENCE: Kerrygold butter & cheese are made with milk from grass-fed cows not treated with rBST or other growth hormones* & raised on Irish family dairy farms. This all-natural milk is what makes our products so flavorful & creamy.
Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter, Unsalted, 8 oz
Sold by Whole Foods
Our Naturally Softer Butter is unlike anything else in the world. The milk that grass-fed Kerrygold cows produce in the summer months is highest in naturally softer milkfat. We use a special process to gently churn this summer milk to create a softer, more spreadable natural butter. In the tradition of all of our Kerrygold Irish Butters, the flavor is creamy, the color remarkably golden, and the all-natural butter is hormone-free. Spread on the outside of soft bread and cheese sandwiches and grill. Or make your own savory spreadable butter with lime and chili powder and top a flatiron steak or grilled corn in the husk.
Couldn’t find a product, click here to add a product of your choice