- Natural Pink Salt. Delicate Flavor.
- Produced using the pristine mineral brine water from the ancient saline aquifers of the Murray Darling Basin in Australia.
- Additive and preservative free and completely natural. No anti-caking agents used in the production process.
- Perfect to use for cooking and as a garnish or finishing salt. Crystals easily crumble when rubbed between fingers.
- Favored by international top chef’s and foodies worldwide.
Murray River salt flakes 1.76 oz
Taste one of the finest salts in the world, from Australia – the driest continent on the planet.
Himalayan Pink salt is mined as rock salt from the Punjab region of Pakistan, about 190 miles from the Himalayas.
Couldn’t find a product, click here to add a product of your choice