- This bright green powder is whipped into water that is heated to just before boiling resulting in a smooth, vegetal sweetness with no astringency.
- Finest Ingredients: Grown from the tencha green tea leaf, Japanese matcha is grown in the shade and then stone ground into powder.
- Caffeine: Matcha has less than half of the amount of caffeine per cup compared to coffee.
- Vibrant & Rich: The bright color and delicious taste of the Japanese green tea matcha makes the beverage a delightful treat hot or cold.
- Health Benefits: Our Matcha tea is gluten-free, sugar-free, kosher, and Non-GMO project verified.
The Republic of Tea Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder 1.5oz Tin
Sold by Whole Foods
The Republic of Tea’s Matcha tea powder is shade-grown tea from the tencha leaf that is deveined and stone ground into a fine powder. This bright green powder is whipped into water that is heated to just before boiling resulting in a smooth, vegetal sweetness with no astringency.
Couldn’t find a product, click here to add a product of your choice